Muhabura View Guest House is part of the Muhabura Tourism Development Project which has been designed with a simple vision in mind: To employ, educate and empower local people.
That’s why it’s local people who run and care for this venture. Local people who take you on the tours and activities. Local people who have hand-crafted all of the guest house furniture and it is local people who benefit from your visit. We hope you enjoy being part of this adventure in giving something back to the community that makes this part of the world so special.
We aim to meet our vision by:
- Offering excellent tourist opportunities for visitors to the Kisoro District
- Directly supporting the local economy by sourcing the majority of facilities, resources, activities and staff from Kisoro District
- Teaching cultural awareness and sensitivity to both local people and western visitors
- Increasing awareness of Diocesan operations and programmes
- Generating income to support Diocese projects
- Empowering and educating women in the work place
Our team is outlined below and we look forward to meeting you in person at the Guest House.